Friday, September 4, 2009

thumb ups = ) thumb downs = (

Sorry I know I'm getting lazier to update my blog because as you know currently form5 students are having their spm trials,
everything should be prepared by now because trials telling u that spm is around the corner,
and it's getting nearer,nearer, nearer BUH! =P
why time passed just like that *meaningless*, I haven enjoyed the process of form5 and now you're tell me i'm gonna set free from skul life ?
Actually I love my skul life bcz friends do cheer up my day easily while others cant do it,
but the only thing that made me fed up of skul is the exam *sob*
What else can cheer me up from that *exam mood*, no-one I know, nvm, just talking and answering myself. that will made me feel better . hehe C=
OKAY, now we are moving to the 2nd week of exam,
today is friday so I suppose to give myself a enough est to enable Jess to moves on and fight with the exam again.
so i'm not going to touch any books today, book-off and so i'm here to blog ;P
My parents just came back from matta fair to survey whr to go after my spm, teehee ~
but I'm kinda excited when they mentioned *after SPM*
because after SPM I will start a new life again in college,
new friends, new environment, new faces, new books...etc everythings are NEW for me.
But the main things I wanna do after spm is I would like to do something that I never dare to do be4 thar *wink* I will try new things, bla bla.
ROLLAR COASTER! SUNWAY LAGOON! SHOPPING MALL! stand still and wait for me ya. wait me for 2months only ;D

Lol. okay, I'm drinking orange juice right now, yummm~
gtg la.
byeeeee

p/s :
jY you are funnay, dear yeng sure hands up agree. hou sai lei.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)