Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Final Destination

last saturday daddy and mummy went for dinner,
they forced me to go but i refused.
i don't like sitting there like stone, haha ~
I'm alwayz hyper active =P
While i'm doin my revision for trial,
bro suddenly called me and asked me for movie.
Den I say ok without thinking twice cause i love to watch movies in cinema :D
he watched with his frens also,
just pulling my out seeing me so pity alone at home, ha!
He told me we're watching Final Destination.
I'm wondering wat kind of movie is that cause nvr heard tat be4.
Only then i know it was a horror movie , = . =
So this is the first time i watched my first horror movie in cinema.
It's consider not so scary as i tot. :D
Lol. the effect is so fake .
haha.
The movie started at 930pm ended at 11pm.
And this is the first time I went cinema at night~ duh~~





And today is my biology paper 1 & 2.
not so hard as i tot,
start regreting why i dint prepared.
But anyways, is just trial~
good luck for my comin spm :D





sometimes ;
I will be frustrated,
wondering
who's going to
support
and
pull me up
when i'm
falling down :)
i'm still waiting.
the right person who
hold my hand
and say
" I do "
BUT
even thou time flies ;
I hardly erase "those" memories ;
until I fall to another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)