Thursday, September 10, 2009

countdown for 3 more days =P

today is my history paper.
I did put a big effort on it.
I only slept for 1 and half hours last night just bcz of this.
so everything is going fine :) *hope so*
I completed my answer by 2 n half hours, dint waste every single seconds :P
but frankly speaking my history have never enought time to rest want la.
no idea why it happened. same to add math also.
no time for double checking,
but i'm the one who're so careless uh.
*mou ngan tai*
Hrm , my nex paper is chem 1 & 2.
ha, but as long today is friday ,
I wouldn't pressure myself studying like mad :)
sometimes pampared ourself is good ya.
aiyar,
after trial i would enjoy few days first only continue with my war *spm* :D

so hopes nothing will bothered me right now.
I don't want to be in bad mood.
I hate myself for being emo.
so wish all the best to me.
And I love you friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)