Sunday, September 13, 2009

♥ My day *today and yesterday*

My day --> don't really feel good for today.

Chemistry paper 1 & 2.
Not so easy ,
can considered as difficult .
I blank some of the question ,
I tried to squeeze my brain but nothing can related to the ques, haha~
Den give up duh .
After teacher collected the paper,
comments all about "hard right !?" "hard ler TT" "die le my chem!" "fail!" "omg ! " "hard anot la?" "sei lo, essay blank all" "my structure dunno how to do wei!"
BUT ! dont get cheated by them. their result will give u a BIG SHOCK ! :D
they will definitely passed with a flying colours.
this is how I describe my class la.. * ^^v *

Tomorrow is Physic , second last paper, teehee =D glad thou.
I mean because is the second last paper,
bcz I'm not interested in PHY at all.
well things tat i'm glad of is last day is my fav sub - add math.
hope can score well for that , bless me ya.
Den what i wanna say uh .. ?
hrm ~ after trial I wanna go out relax my exhausted mind :P
craving to have a shopping , anyone available ?
haha currently looking for new dress o.O


Let's talk bout yesterday,
we went port Klang for seafoods , yes AGAIN LOL!
this time got many ppl joining also.
it spend us about 300+
same reaction "wow"
haha..
Later fetch bro's gf back Rawang,
around 10+pm only reached home lo.

Now my aunty staying in my house,
she's baba nyonya, my grandma's sister.
Yes dun envy ! her cooking is freaking nice.
Much more more more better than any 5stars chef.
This is the reason why i'm fat when i was in primary,
bcz my grandma cooked everyday, 5 meals per day. she's also baba nyonya.
but she passed away when i was std 6. :(
no more nice foods lo.
C=

october I think will back to primary school once,
got a function there,
hopes meeting old, lovable frens.
They all turns to prince and princess lu =)
miss you guys madly. =(





The word of the day :D
GOOD LUCK IN REMAINING EXAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)