Monday, September 14, 2009

it worth to sleep less =)

yo!
slept an hour fer last time,
this time burning for physic ,
i knew it's amaze thou,
bcz my frens know I hate physic THE MOST.
watever,
I did it.
but still. -hard-
haha. nvm. chill.

Ohyea. good news. tml is my subject, add math.
although i'm not counted as pro in this subj ;
but i really love it, among all subjs.
^_________^
okay i will be prepared for that.

After trial is HOLIDAYS!
screaming from heart!!!
ha, superb good news for me,
after being tortured by trial for almost a month. sigh~
gonna be insane. 3 days sleep for only 6+ hours.
I used to sleep 8 hours a day last time , but now.. :'(
dont mention ady.
ahah..today feel so dizzy after wake up, heartbeat rate increase after drank cup of coffee last night. effect of coffeine. no appetite.
mummy damn worried about me,
keep asking whether i'm ok anot . ha, she wants to cancel my tuition.
but i refused ! I want to go tuition :)
no wasting money uh =P *but i skipped some of tuitions during trials also la*
hehe.

Lol.
my stomach's alarm clock ring again.
i think i gonna take some foods :D
if not feel sorry to my stomach.
bye ~


Feeling of the day ♥
HAPPY + HAPPY !
♥ you ♥ you ♥ you
my dear family
you completed my life ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)