Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Memorable day

Last night i set my alarm clock ,
so today i woke up at 5.45 to warm up my fingers,
bcz i need to reach thr by 8.35pm.
And it's raining, i'm freezing, my heart freezing too. *too nervous jo*
woah~ it's not easy to wake me up loh.
but forced to wake up bcz today is not an ordinary day. hehe
Today is my piano practical exam ya,
kinda worry the whole morning.
and yet i finished my exam in around 30 mins.
before my turn, i pray. so plsss
"GOD BLESS ME"

After that,
went jusco with mummy for The Proposal ^^v
waited for so long and i'm craving for this ..
I rated 5 stars bcz it's a damn touching love story.
almost cry out =X i love it so much !

Later daddy called us for dinner
went 1U
shop shop shop
reply sms
answered call.
They wished me good luck for my exam and asking how was it.
it's nice to know tat u guys concern bout me. muack ! :)
I bought a pencil case and bottle.
i loved it :D thanks mummy
i love you mom!

and lastly we ate japanese foods.
8pm
went for tuition


i'm tired now
but still need to rush my homeworks.
haixxx..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)