Wednesday, August 5, 2009

H1N1

♥ skipped school today ♥
bcz yesterday not feeling well.
and my school got some stdents suspected h1n1 d,
that's why decide not to go school :P
for sure have some lazy mood too . hehex
i slept at 2am and wake up at 8am. .
so jin san now .. wooh ~
some fren's msg asking why i din go school. .

some of u knows yesterday i was moody,
and thanks for those who be with me.
especially you !
purposely don't wan mention ur name ar, bleuk :P

and i realised one thing :
so long dint visit my dears blog le
so today visit their blogs 1 by 1 and leave comments
miss you guys.. muack!


Main things that i worrying now :
-piano practical exam
-trial spm
-real spm

pissed off for those exam,
made my life terribly worst!
ARGHH !
I hate the feeling of exam.

okie,
so now i suppose to do my homeworks, do revision.
i wasted alot of time doin some useless stuffs. haix.
mayb i really dun have time management ba..
sometimes,
i forced to hate myself.

mayb one day try to ask my mom why am i so stupid :D

the end of my story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)