Monday, August 24, 2009

Genting 2 days 1 night trip

Actually I'm lazy to blog.
But nevermind I blog .

Sat we went up to Genting for holiday.
Actually we wanted to go farer place but bro cant take leave,
so we can only go 2 days.
it's ok for me cause i still need to do revision for cming trial.
the weather is superb cold up thr bcz just rain only.
we open the window yet wind blew on my face.
nice yet cold. faster put on my jacket sin~
getting nearer to genting.
And it's kinda blur. almost covered up all the view.
haha.. abit worried inside the car ..
but i know daddy is a pro driver LOL
finally we reached and we react : WHAT ? so fast reach d =.="""
and this time bcz of some reason my stupid bro lock me outside the car.
wth !!! i hate him that time. i really meant it.
almost cry out but i dint. i'm stepping in the heaven's door. haha
he dare me not to come in, so i'm not going into the car.
i think tat time was the COLDEST situation i never ever met.
the wind is freaking cold and strong i swear.
my hair is wet due to air vapour blowing towards me.
but i tell myself i'm tough .
finally my dad come to rescue me.
hrm.
acutally daddy booked 2 rooms for us.
but he changed his mind.
so we rent a pen house. quite big inside.
but only 6 of us.
we just sleep and eat thr lo.
nothing to do also.
he is also in vacation now :)
Lol..

nothing to write about jo.
The main point we went thr is just
sleep, eat and sleep..

just a pointless holiday :D

pics will be upload in fb or here soon.
stay tuned.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)