Friday, August 14, 2009

aren't my life just so nice ?

we have a small chatting group in class today.
Got free period - PJ and 1 period of BI
keep chatting which actor/actress nice :D
Lols, we'r the noisiest one as usual.
teacher also dun care, she ownself chat with another group of gurls ..
den *something happened*
so whole group stop our conversation. do Sj paper 1. teehee.

after school,
eeleng not free for lunch ,
so i went back wif empty stomach,
and cayyeng msg me asking whr m i,
and i asked her come my house.
Only i know she's emo-ing .
dint tell me la.. LOL.
but nvm, i gao dim her d.. haha.
drag her go kok heng makan wif me.
yew weng bought me macdonald bcz i told him i feel like eating tat but i lazy go so far :D
Lol. so good ~~ he purposely bring to my hse *touching*
TQ la , nex time spend u back <3

Back to my hse again,
weather is freaking darn hot la.
den pui my darling cayyeng,
want her mood turns good again. ^^v
and we watched drama together,
so sweet nahh ~ blek~ :P
4pm - is her tuition time.
i acc her go ms lee thr ,
guess what ~ ? i cycle thr ~ LOL GOSH!
my first time ride bicycle after stop riding for so many many years.
ha, u see dear i treat u so good :P
after fetching her to tuition, den i go field find my stupid gor.
And i saw MR ponnambalan !!
he shouted my name when i step out from hse.. haha !!
he's superb cute !! *like a small kids*
hahaha ~
ride for 45min lyk that ba - went back lu ~
bcz they want to play bball d, no ppl pui me. :)
i felt so tired after riding bicycle. but still need go tuition . aizk.
sleep a while in tuition ..



Lol,
tired d,
wanna rest now ~
GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)