Friday, August 21, 2009

Lol my ear !

haha ,
hi i'm here to update :P

but I dunno wat to write oh.
Just wanna wish u guys happy holidays.
and good luck for coming trial!
awww... serious !

ok,
Lol
i really break my record.
talking to phone wif FREN for almost 7 hours,
not continously la,
diff ppl also.
today and yesterday nite.
My ear drum got prob d now.
cant listen well ..
sei lo..

ok.
holiday is coming.
i need to do some exercise !
come call me for sports XD


currently chatting with a loyal girl.
ex-classmate XP


xoxo :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)