Friday, April 17, 2009

>< >< ><

  • my god.

i gonna kill by ms lee very soon.

my god my god. god bless me la.

:"( wuwuwuwu

i'm seriously dead now..


  • Happy Birthday u guys

Happy b'day to Benjamin Soong (17th April) , Lye Kheng (18th April) & Shuet Fang (16th April)..

big boy big girls now, sweet 17.

lovess and hugss

:)

  • attention 5B

u guys,

pls send me ur pics that wanna put in inspirasi 09'

choose pics that u like.

and send to me throu msn. :D

either group pics or individual.

urgent! send me asap!



  • Outing (only tbm frens)

25th April , SAT

hav an outing after intervensi II.

my frens who wanna join pls inform me.

ask for more details :)

  • exam month

damn!

exam coming one by one.

i'm freaking bz..

i dun care intervensi

i care bout MID YEAR

gosh! i haven touch my book yet.

i must start touching my BOOKS!

  • what m i bz wif nowdays

erm,

study, goin to start =X

tuition as usual

gaming in fb (restaurant city)

reply comments, check mails .. etc

i would put more effort in phy chem bio.

as chun kit told me,

they wouldn't hard ,

just to do more practise. . .

i will score in this 3 sn sub. i noe i can . aint a joke. LOL!

i hope my brain grow bigger.

so that more things can insert in my brain.

i'm not BRAINLESS kay ? chill =D

the end of my post. sayonara . ciaoz`

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)