Thursday, April 23, 2009

hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
my mood is super good now.
plss talk to me..
my life is so dam great now.

exam over!
this is the main reason make my mood up to the sky.
i'm flying without wing lame jess -_____-
although still get scolded by ms lee .
but still got talk to her. she's ok la.
i think i'm save now.. HAHA!

and yet,
something disappoint me,
i cant achieve my target for add math,
my A1 fly away. :( really upset to see that.
i really need to improve my add math la.
START my REVISION ASAP!

and yea,
pls listen to this song
我不是你想像那麼勇敢
is absolutely nice
i addicted to her voice .
i love every song in her album.
she's 1st singer that i love so much. :D


sure,
outing on this saturday.
have fun frens!!
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)