Tuesday, April 21, 2009

exam is alwayz my enemy

yer.......

i wanna shout out loud !!

so stress NOW

i din prepare la..
now is already 12am.
N what m i doin here?
blogging ??!
NO! is relax muself!
reduce stress..
damned it, stupid exam, idiot gouvernment!
everything are not nice for me now,
i wanted to scold them fiercely.
my add math, still haven touch all;
left some part haven revise.
my sj, obviously haven touch at all;
my chi, hahahaha!
just forget bout it and i will feel better. ==
i'm so freaking damn lazy man,
i dunno what's wrong with me.
i aiming high for my ADD MATH !
gosh ! bcz of ms lee. just bcz of her.
this time i dun really noe can achieve my goals o not.
i dun have confident like last time.
aizk.
i'm poor , lil, ugly duckling.
forever wont turn to a beautiful swam..
sigh~~~

god cant save me dude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)