Monday, April 13, 2009

lil free time to blog

i'm start to getting serious now.
well, mid year test is coming soon,
and sure u guys noe intervensi test also come be4 mid year exam.
it's a hard time for me, and u guys^^
and so i planned my timetable as well,
to make sure i really study :)
i hv played enuff for 1 yr and 3months plus.
ha, and it's time for study and concentrate :D

and recently,
practising FF- Tifa's theme .
is it nice ?
ppl do say nice. XD
or anyone suggest any romantic songs ?
if got tell me ya , thx alots.


so i wouldn't crazy online 24hrs from now onwards ,
and blog, i do update for once a while - not often .
but if i'm free, i will reply in chatbox i think :)

the things i wanna really pay attention and concern bout is things i list down thr :
-coming practical exam (piano) I CARE
-intervensi II *who cares* ^.^
-mid year WORRYING
-preparation for SPM *F4&F5* PPL CARE SO MUCH
-my kokurikulum

yea, that's all ..
i really wanna get a flying colour of result..
plss give me..
i will get for it with my hard workssss..
:)

bye ..
i miss u guys. muah!

14.4.09
today is an emo day for me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)