Thursday, April 9, 2009

my yesterday


Urmm..
during chinese class,
he set his pic as my wallpaper.
when i open my phone ,
ha, i get a shocked.
Lol.. u very funny hor...
after my chinese class.
go and meet my dear cayyeng =D
lung shen wan go back with me. haha.
later i eat him up baru tau. xD
he's damn free man..
and i'm not going home now,
i'm going to buy ingredients with cayyeng. ^^
v bake cookies on friday. excited .
so lung shen and seng hwa followed us,
Lol, ask him why.
he say follow for fun .. Duh ..
and v walk and walk and walk ..
ha, kinda fun , have a nice time with them. Lol..
well, i'm so noob,
i had been stay in maluri for 17 yrs ,
but i dunno where to buy ..
what to do,
kindergarden until std 6 most of the time i stayed in segambut wan.
so i'm more familiar there :D
hehe, and v walked to few shops only bought it.

Later,
v sent cayyeng back to school.
she's freaking cute,
same height with primary student.
character also vry cute niaa.
*ehem* :D
den,
he sent me back to my house .
i pointed my house ,
yet he dun believe,
until i go into my house only he left .. Grr..
fine la, LOL!
and he's almost late to tuition la.
FINALLY
i back to my HOME SWEET HOME.


the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)