Tuesday, March 24, 2009

tadaa. glad to c u. . :)


i set this as my phone's wallpaper,
aint romantic ?
I dun care if u say NO !
anyway,
i love this. . :)


and i think u guys noe what happening rite ?
i shouldn't do repeating job.
just to remind here. :)
i will switch OFF !!!
same to u !
u must do it !



And i'm worry about my skin.
awww.. obviously rougher than last time ..
Am I getting older ?
or it's a sign of getting mature?
good or bad ?
whatever and however,
i cant take it.
Gosh. !
help me weiii...
takut laaa... ewww..!!
from now onwards,

I WILL CONFIRM WASH MY FACE 3 TIMES A DAY

*serious*

i want a perfect skin ..
damned it .. >____________________<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)