Thursday, March 5, 2009

Life


My brother's new phone..
huh.
so good.
mine ?
tak ada la dik

My new toys.
so cute la..
daddy bought for me :)
here's pictures










My favourite - Sonatina.

here it is


Urmm..
nowadays nothing to share about
my life now was great.
just lazy to study . .
Tml is sukan le..
nothing to do =(
haiz..
watch ppl walking here and thr ba.
wat to do..
haix haix haix.... to be continue
Next thursday get spm result d..
bless all the 2008 spm candidates will proud of their result.
dun suicide ar..
life is precious.
take care ..
tata.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)