Wednesday, March 18, 2009

:'(

i'm in bad mood again.
they really need me.
trying hard to control my tears,
telling myself i can do it.
And yet i did it.

Now,
the thing i can do is be tough,
no matter how,
i will take care of them.
this is my duty.
i cant cry infront of them,
i wont let them worry bout me.
(:
Jess, i know u can.

i becum braver after this.
finally i found that i'm not useless,
some one need me now.
I pray hard ,
i hope God will listen to me soon.
v must be patient.

sometimes ,
i'm really tired .
i want to find him back.
but ,
at last i give up.
i cant find any reason to get him back.
i really need some one to care bout me.
no matter how brave am I,
i'm just a female, a 17yrs old girl . . ):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)