Thursday, March 26, 2009

hey! appreciate my post :D

hehe..
i'm really less on9 rite?..
asked my mom to set password for my com.
this is to train myself cant on9 24hours.
sounds damn crazy huh ?
i really did it la.. hahahahahahahahaha
so from now onward,
appreciate my post la..
hehe .. it will be lesser and lesser..

hrm.. ok.. no nonsense kay.
tok bout wat happened to me recently.
the truth,
i'm getting darker due to i'm joining marching for zon sentul.
hard to win but try our best ya !
hehe. i like marching bcz through that,
relationship with frens will becum closer.
and get to noe more more and more frens.. !!
Hrmm..
and will be trained us like mad this week..
imagine from 8AM - 5PM ..
no doubt. just IMAGINE IT ! go ahead.
hahaa... try to adjust my tuition time..
aww.. headache laa..
cant skip Ms Lee, cant skip Bio..
need to exchange with frens,
need to ganti class.. blablabla..


and what sumore i need to tell ??
urrmmmm... ?
i'm thinking...
i think that's all ba...

take care frens..

i love u guys..

<3


nite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)