Friday, February 6, 2009

visiting to my house :)

time flies ..
so fast already reached month of february.
after i had done this post is another half and hours again.
time doesn't enuff for me,
i need more time to do my own stuff.
hehe. and i need some private time for me.
But i noe it's only a day dream. haha~
and no time for me to hav a bf now.
study first! study important! study better! sighhhh..

Umm, tok bout yesterday nite .
here's the story begin . . .
i dreamt of a boy.
i dunno who's him actually.
He look familiar, nice look and average body size..
seems like everything was perfect on him..
he's the guy i looking for..
ha, v met up in a restorant i think.
i saw him and v start to hav a short chat.
den v walk through many places, streets.
ha, i still invited him to climb a staircase. LOL.
den dunno how v get in a shopping mall,
our action really looks like sweet couple.
and i like him so much in my dream.
den v shop and walk together,
suddenly he lost and disappear. .
i felt so nervous and find whr he go.
i walk to a LCD screen and i saw :
"Happy Birthday Jessalyn"
omg, i was totally melt. dam romantic.
and he appear infront me on that moment.
-the end-
perhaps it's not a dream,
i will b the luckiest girl in the world. :D
where's him now ?
or he's just a dream.
when I awake, everything back to normal..
haha, i dunno..

Nah, back to reality.
ka wei and min wei came my house.
i served them drinks and cookies.
ha, is it too delicious. they ate many.. LOL.
and v chat bout many things..
and now they back.
and i need to do my homework d..
cya ..
start fight with form 5 ..
~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)