Saturday, February 21, 2009

♥ Random



1 paper more to go.
*Moral paper*
ha, not a hard subject luckily . :)
but memorizing work .
Hrm, now shows 7.02pm.
My brain is empty now. . argh !!
Nowadays,
my life was so boring, dull, colourless.
Ha ! i think cant stay near kohsze ,
he spread his emo to me. *LOL
i'm emo more often ,
compare to last time.
NO WAY!
i'm a cheerful girl / lady / women.
u guys, cheer me up plzz.
tell some jokes ;
let me laugh badly ;
make silly faces ;
so that my brain have not time to appear someone's image
Well,
yesterday marcus told me a jokes.
quite funny . bit horny .
can't blame him .
he's open minded. LOL
&
he's guitar pro
oh yea,
mayb i should listen a song
"Dnt worry, be happy"
i accidently heard this song since i was std 5 or something,
that time i was having exam.
and mom's car playing this song.
make me more nervous.
i still remember until now.
kinda sweat ..
:D
And yea,
yesterday had a TBM Prom's meeting privately.
what theme should we put thr?
ppl alwayz want something special whut,
made life colourful :)
hee.. i love surprise as well.


19th FEBRUARY
*thursday*
my dearest Mummy b'day.
I LOVE YOU MUMMY ~
very very much love for you.
sweet laaaa..
that day i got tuition.
v had our dinner in KL ,
western food .
sorry mom,
thinking to bake cookies for u.
but bro dint buy ingredients for me.
i will made for u one day.
wait me da~

I was lying in my bro's room.
air-cond damn cold.
haha.
memorizing chemistry's note,
given by ngai zheng, my lovely buddy :)
very helpful and kinda gentleman.
after i memorize his note,
he will prepare some question for me.
Yeah ~
my chemistry.
NO MORE FAIL!
i want an "A"
but physic.
say bye bye to physic.
i dun fren him anymore.
he's sucks. .
Hrm.
now i'm boring.
so dl pink panther I , bolt.
nice ?
mayb funny.
haha.
ok ..
tat's all for today.
cya.
muah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)