Monday, February 16, 2009

No fate to blog .
















this few day i wanted to update blog but failed.
ha. nvm. finally i'm here today, 1.57pm.
Yeahh..
Monday, back to school AGAIN! yes again. damn god.
is exam week.. hurayy..
can sleep in class .
dun tot i'm jokin oh.
it's true. i'm the 1st one sleep in class. phy, chem ...etc.
2 times teacher woke me up and asked me to double check.
"duh, my paper is blank la teacher, check for wat ? "
saya tembak pun tak tahu :( innocent girl.
but i sure wont sleep durin add math's exam.
i will do my best in my Additional Math Paper.
TARGET = 100% , *impossible*
aiming A1 only :)
i will commit suicide if cant score well in add math.
wheee..
exam goin to end. very fast. lookin forward ha.
after exam --> straight forward [celebration]
syok sendiri rite ? haha.
during exam,
as usual i still watch drama,
as usual on9 chat with frens.
my uncle open one restaurant in desa jaya.
AFTER SPM,
i want to work there..
i must work.
sure can do tat..
"i'm not that small girl that u guys called me" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)