Monday, February 23, 2009

Fill me with ♥♥♥

Muah start my day with a happy smile. Chill~

picture of my piano.
*snap snap*
respect her. she's old.
practise for coming practical exam.


Wuhuu,
i love this picture.
i love my hand.
without this hand,
i'm cacatED.
*peace*

oh gosh.
my result totally suck.
i'm suck.
i'm lousy.
i'm useless.
i'm stupid.
my comment for myself.
but i'm okie.
bcz i dint study for this INTERVENSI I.
As Ms Lee said :
LAN SI TEST
the way they set the question.
Esp for math MATH !
ok. stop it man.
today giv out add math .
bit down bcz can't reached target.
:'(
i aiming for 95 and above.
bcz of my stupidity.
i'm freaking careless girl.
unpredictable silly mistake i had done.
JESSALYN you are noob !!
eww.. i hate it.
3 teachers din turned up today.
v r free for 6 periods !
wuhuu ~~
syok man.
and physic can consider no teacher also.
no one care bout her - Pn Samini.
seriously, WHO CARES ?
she's %#!@%@~!$
speechless...
giving up physic.
But i really wanna thx ngai zheng did the note & ques for me.
much much appreciate. ♥
this is frens for.
helping each other.
Umm..
good example .. :P
During physic period.
play true or death.
4 of us.
bit boring but rather than doin ntg thr rite.
i must nt waste my time dreaming in class.
heeeehe..
ok, v asked each other ques..
laugh badly as i normally did.
bla bla bla.
Bell Rang.
it's the time go home.
After that ?
Later ?
Kemudian ?
i'm blogging now.
teehee..
The End.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)