Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Target for add math >> A1

Ok,
tml v will sit for exam bio and maht.
ha. no worries. din study also.
Hrm..
today, sj paper and add math.
2 structure 1 essay for 2 HOURS !
so I gonna take this chance to sleep.
Last night sleep late wake up early to study add math. :)
i finished my sj in 20 mins i think.
ha, same things happened again.
Pn siti Liah, BM teacher,
woke me up and asked :
dik , badan tidak sihat ke ?
ATAU tak boleh buat ?
Den only i told her :
Saya sudah buat habis. .
Zzz.. slept for 1hour ++

Later got add math.
Whee ..
morning i study add math,
at night i study add math,
before sj test i study add math,
recess i study add math.
So, god bless me.
my add math cannot FAIL!
i aiming high for my add math , the only sub.
while other sub i will
NO HOPE dude.

After school ,
mummy on leave.
at home.
so bring me go makan.
weather so hot ..


Later need study math already.
Wish me good luck ..




This will be me during last paper of exam.
haha!!




PICTURE TIME :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

how big different is this ..
SO Please appreciate every single things u owned right now.








some interesting pictures here
























































I'm sure this is every boy's fav. :)


















This is known as Mr Bean's Mother.
to cheer u guys up :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)