Saturday, May 30, 2009

hols outing :P

last nite : 29 may 09
party in Zhi Yeung's hse. =D
nice nice LOL

today : 30 May 09
mid valley wif frens today XD

met up Euwing and Cayyeng dear <3
LOls..

v watched The night of the museum II.
and some funnie incident happened in cinema XD
I poured popcorn on lsk's lap.. =X
sorry niaaaaaaaa.. to ppl tat need to clean up cinema. *dun curse me la*
really sorry . bukan sengaja punya T T
as usual I laugh whole day too..
And my frens having fun to c my laughing face again lu.
hahah... this is their comment to me,
everything outing just see Jess laugh den happy enuff d.. o.O

=D

nex outing coming soon.
but not so fast.
let me plan ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)