Monday, May 25, 2009

my holiday's plan *perfect*


waiting for my last paper to go.
but it doesn't matter,
because i'm already in holiday mood LOL
i gave up mua physic. ha!
i hate PHYSIC duh~

N today our group start to have our holiday's planning
not only us,
while most of them are busying talking nonsense thr!
haha. such a 5B class.
following here is our plan :

** friday is teacher's day
- after school go Jusco buy whatever v need for bbq at nite
(v decide to celebrate until midnight 1am+)
*celebrate exam PAST&DEAD*

** the nex day go midvalley in big group
- watch 2 movie :D
because ntg to do thr .

my own plan
**i'm going to my uncle's shop wif my cousin to help ,
to gain experience !
hahahah.. excited woah.

**finish my drama in 2 weeks time


Wuwu,
and i want to go eat with buddy in any place any time...
who wan date me outtttttt :(

steak ? steamboat ? seafood ? desert ?
my saliva dripping ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)