Friday, June 5, 2009

hey there hols

it's 2 weeks hols.
And i realised my blog is time to UPDATE
Well, tok bout my hols ya?
31.5.09 v went tropicanal mall for dinner :D
v ate Sushi Tei there, it's quite nice and v ordered alot.
oh my stomach! cant finished it.. T T
1.6.09 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHUN HAN ! ^^
3.6.09 & 5.6.09 visit grandma hse :) i miss 'em badly ! and da lil cousins
and i get a experience thr, that's i watch my 1st horror movie thr ^^V
brave isn't it ? :D
4.6.09 he called me and v chat bout 2+ hours if i'm not mistaken. o.O
haha, my god. LOL! nowadays i started to sms back more often. :)
And I can play a new song - CHONG BAI from Fish Leong ^^
i love this song as well !
6.6.09 we have a short photo shooting in field for school's magazine.
it's not very prefect but consider good :D
And later family and a I will fetch grandpa to Genting for dinner ^^


this is all bout my 1st week of hols.

LASTLY .
AGAIN, i addicted to minesweeper again LOL

Happy Hols frens ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)