Thursday, May 14, 2009

i have free time ! yes ~~

poof..
i'm here again.

finally i have lil free time to blog.
hrmm?
how bout my exam huh..
for now,
math, add math, bi, bm, bc, moral over d.
cheer for ur life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but not yet.
tougher paper coming soon ..
"sei dak" meaning can die d.. x.X
yea, is describing myself.
i'm poor in 3 sn sub and SJ..
TT - burst in tear.

Yet
later wan go for a movie with mummy at night
ciao luz..


Good luck in your examination yea.
miss me and u will do well in exam.
try it , no regret.. xD


wuwuw,
i need anyone's love..
love me heart me more!
show me ur love LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)