Friday, June 26, 2009

what a sucky day

it's hard to forget this day la.
26.6.o9

To that girl,
I understand what's ur feeling that time,
At first I admit really wan chop u into pieces,
but when I calm down and think rasionally,
I noe that was women's characteristic.
Love is fulled of jealousy ..
And one thing i know- love is blind.
so I try to calm myself and forget what u did to me.
Bcz I really can feel that u love him so much !
I salute u ~

for that guy,
sorry to hurt u,
I cant be friend with you,
dun find me d pls,
She needs you!


becoz of this I cried so many times,
I feel sorry to made ppl misunderstand me.
If u'r her fren and belif what that girl had told u ,
den go ahead..
treat me as bad ppl, nvm ~
I cant force anyone to believe me as well.

gor ar,
really wanna tell u everything now,
I'm hurt now!
I dun trust anyone from now onwards.
TT


i'm really dead of this.

1 comment:

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)