Monday, October 5, 2009

Just this little time for me :(

I know i dint online for a several weeks , if i'm not mistaken la.
some reasons is bcz connection not stable *cant online*
but major reason is bcz i need to prepare for my coming spm,
and i'm not interested in com jor,
dunno why just dun have the feeling to on my computer,
But since my frens asking me to update my blog,
so i'm now stealing a little time to blog here, telling u guys i'm fine xP
and check my fb. but actually ntg to see in my fb also - just one word *boring*
hrm.
i deciding to change my link of blog asap.
wanted to keep it MORE privacy,
i know quite some no. of u know my blog d HEHE.
i will change if i got time :)
so let's tok bout my recent life ba.
currently my life is quite fine.
got bought some new dress, pants, watch and
even some facial things that cost bout 300+ eye roll
nvm la. just use it . doesn't harm me also , but dunno got effect anot lo :(

And yes HAPPY MOON CAKE FESTIVAL,
got received some msgs as usual. THANKS :)
but we din celebrate,
whole family attended cousin's wedding.
i will post up photo *if i got time* but dunno when kay.
so nth special bout this day.

Today 5 OCT,
i return for my piano lesson after stop for 1 month cause to get ready for my trial.
i'm worrying for my spm .
is really coming soon. and i haven fully prepared.
i need to maximise my this STUDY LEAVE for my last chance.
God bless me dude.


okay la i think tat's all.
gtg :)
good luck/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)