Thursday, July 2, 2009

who say i'm not cheerful :D

OMG ! with the mouth open big big
until today I really really understand what is "FATE"
haha ~

this actually reffering to my dear eeleng and dear emily~

today v bersama-sama tiada pergi ke sekolah ler.

especially emily,
v both ponteng on the same day for 2 times already.

I really wan hug hug with u already .
u let me noe what's FATE la..
besides fate i really no idea what can describe this incident d..
XD XD XD
i'm seriously shock when i saw her on9 !


regreted jor,
today din go to skol,
many ppl sms me why i din go TT
is it H1N1 ? =.=
so easy kena mer...
some nagging me like my mom..
haha !
i know u guys concern bout me..
I Love you all !

after skol ,
eeleng and cayyeng come my house,
I wanted to cook maggi for em,
but at last also needs eeleng's help la =X
haha ~
i miss them ~

ciaozzz~


muah muah muah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wish List

  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ fair fairer fairest !!
  • ♥ do well in piano practical exam
  • ♥ Spm mininum 7As !!!! :D
  • ♥ Get good result in school exam
  • ♥ Be more hardworking
  • ♥ get a good college
  • ♥ loved by some one :)